OnLuxy.com may not have one of the happiest users out there (because the app is still considered underdeveloped), but it still has been able to amass a lot of sugar daddies and sugar babies. The site, while having some serious contenders like SugarDaddie.com, is still holding up strong and has been featured on many TV stations including ABC, BBC, CNN, Huffington Post, Business Insider and New York Times. While OnLuxy.com isn’t one of the best sugar dating sites, it’s still doing fine due to its extensive marketing campaign.
Because we haven’t used the paid version of OnLuxy.com, we are going to rely on the customer reviews and OnLuxy’s website for the most part of this review. However, the free account also gives you quite a good insight into what this sugar dating site is capable of.
The overall feel and design of the website are very luxurious which gives a very good first impression to the visitors who then quickly sign up for the site.
- You will need to upgrade to a paid account if you want to send and receive messages
- With the basic account, you can still perform the basic search
- OnLuxy.com features an onsite blog to help new sugar babies to rightfully discover their sugar daddy.
- If you have any questions, you can also take help from OnLuxy’s customer support team.
- With the “Moments” feature, users can share their experiences with other users in the form of pictures.
- You don’t only need a membership but also “coins” (which you can buy separately) to make the most out of OnLuxy account.
- You can gamble and win more coins with the site’s inbuilt games
Everyone can sign up for OnLuxy.com but not all of them can stay. The app allows men who are earning over $200,000 a year and women who earn over $100,000 (female sugar daddies). Signing up for the site is easy and you can use your Facebook account for that purpose. You also need to get your profile verified (but not your financial status) before you can start using the premium features.
Customers aren’t happy
Even though OnLuxy.com is getting quite a media exposure, many customers don’t seem to be happy with the app’s performance with some customers saying that OnLuxy doesn’t live up to its promises. Some sugar daddies have complained that there aren’t enough sugar babies on the site so the same users contact you over and over again.
- A premium dating site with profile verification
- Not as pricey as SugarDaddie.com
- Simple to register and use
- Tinder-like mobile app interface
- Doesn’t have many great customer reviews
- Some of the site’s features haven’t made it to their website
There isn’t a doubt that OnLuxy would help you find dates and more, but it’s one of the premium sites that you will be inclined to sign up with. If you are fine with spending around $100 a month for a subscription for 5-6 dates, then OnLuxy.com is worth trying.Visit Site