Millionaire Match Review
If you are a millionaire reading through this right now, honestly, you won’t feel bad reading the title. But for someone who doesn’t qualify as a millionaire or (or even beautiful) could really find it condescending.
According to MillionaireMatch.com’s senior spokesperson, “MillionaireMatch is a millionaire dating site created for the millionaires or attractive singles, and not for the low-income individuals”. The purpose of this platform is to provide rich singles a blissful environment where real rich singles can date other people from the same social status. With this dating platform, our target is to make it available only to those singles who qualify as rich or attractive”.
If you are successful CEO, lawyer, athlete, model, doctor or celebrity looking for the right dating site to sign up for, MillionaireMatch is definitely the one that comes on the top and there are many reasons for that. You can either sign up for the standard edition that has limited features or the Gold edition that offers extensive features like Advanced Search, instant messaging, wink, mobile access, and access to millions of verified millionaires’ profiles.
- Verified millionaire users
- Premium online support including live counseling
- Dating ideas
- Extensive dating blog
- One of the best ratio for high-quality profiles for a millionaire dating site
One of the top features with MillionaireMatch.com is its sign up and verification process. Not only are users asked to verify their profile pictures but people who sign up as millionaires (or earning $200,000+ a year) are required to submit their financial statements if they want to verify their profiles. According to MillionaireMatch.com, verified profiles have 60 percent more chance of finding a date over those who don’t. This transparent verification process on MillionaireMatch.com is the reason why it has such a high number of verified millionaire profiles and over 2.4 million users.
MillionaireMatch.com comes in the basic (free) and Gold accounts. The basic account is just good enough for a new user who wants to have a taste of the dating site, but to chat and date other millionaires, a Gold account is required that then gives you access to the entire site.
Messaging on MillionaireMatch
Once you have found someone that you are interested in, you can either do the traditional “wink” that you’ll find on almost every dating site or you can send a message. All the verified members get an accentuating badge on their profile photo so that others users could easily know their occupation, age, education and millionaire status is verified.
- Undoubtedly the no.1 millionaire dating site with over 2.4 million views
- Mobile app available for Android and iOS
- All features are carefully perfected
- Verified profiles ensure that no fake profiles make it to their website
- Over 15 years old site, thus know the ins and outs of millionaire dating
- Facebook sign-in
- Control who can see your profile
- Relatively expensive gold account
- No video chat available
- One month gold membership: $69.99
- Three months gold membership: $139.99
- Six months gold membership: $209.99