Seeking Millionaire Review
If you are looking for a millionaire date, then there are dozens of options available at your disposal. However, signing up for all of them won’t be a nice idea as you would want to go with a platform that has only high-quality profiles. Because we are talking about millionaires here, quality over the quantity of the profiles matter. For this exact reason, every quality millionaire dating site has a strict sign-up criterion. Take MillionaireMatch.com’s example: They verify the income of the millionaires signing up for their website and provide them a badge on their profile that differentiates them from unverified users.
SeekingMillionaire.com is also doing the same but their sign-up criterion isn’t as stringent as MillionaireMatch.com. The site was founded in 2006 and has amassed 400,000+ users so far.
To sign up for SeekingMillionaire.com, you either have to be beautiful or rich. If you qualify for either of the two, then you get access to a free membership but you will have to upgrade to the premium edition if you really want to chat and find a date. The best part is that you can discover the site in depth without having to upgrade to a premium subscription. If you want to send winks or messages to other users, you will need to pay a few bucks every month.
- Connect with other users via mail and instant messaging
- Mark profiles as favorite
- Find out who has marked your profile favorite
- Search filters available
- Send unlimited winks
- Regular screening ensure that no gold diggers make it the site
- A strict sign-up procedure
- Block users that you don’t find attractive
With their 24/7 customer support and an extensive dating blog that gives you tips on how you can secure millionaire dates, SeekingMillionaire.com is definitely worth your subscription. And if you don’t want to get into the hassle of verifying yourself as a millionaire, you can try SeekingArrangement.com.
- Easy and fast sign-up
- A large pool of millionaires and attractive single under a single online platform
- Advanced searches based on age, level of income, physical fit and marital status
- Very fewer members as compared to the 2.4-million users of MillionareMatch.com
- No millionaire status verification